Soothers and Skinnies

Soothers and Skinnies
Just a new mom figuring it out....

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Don't Believe in Shooting Stars


But I believe in shoes and cars. I never thought I’d be a mom, I never thought I wanted to be. I had a great career in the sports industry, size 0 pants what else is there to happiness? Then this little nugget came into my life 4 and a half months ago and now I finally get it, I get what all the fuss is about! Being a mom is great, being a new mom is a lot of work, a lot of trial and error and yes- a little intimidating. You have managed to find your way here… I’m hoping it’s not for answers because ima be real with you – I probably don’t have them. But figuring out the answers is the fun part. Wonder Weeks, explosive diaper poops and the sleepless nights which had me resort to everything, ever hear of the Baby Shusher (the apparent sleep miracle). As a new mom you have to be willing to explore the uncharted baby world! It’s some scary ish. ‘Yes, do this so your child will be trusting and nurturing, no don’t do that or else your baby will hate sleeping and become a serial killer.’ More of everything to come. My crafty(ish) projects, brutally honest reviews on everything mom and baby, trust me I dapple in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment