Soothers and Skinnies

Soothers and Skinnies
Just a new mom figuring it out....

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Baby Got Back... Sorta


Cloth diapering mamas stand up. I will admit that I’m fairly inexperienced in this category but I’ve come a long way since day 1. There were so many questions and even google couldn’t give me insight on some of my questions. Solution?Talk to other moms. They will give you the low down on everything – they were just as confused once upon a time! The best advise I received was take it slow… Try lots of different brands with your baby before settling. Not all diapers are made the same just like babies, so it only makes sense. Right along side with the age old debate huggies vs pampers (pampers *cough cough*). Over the past 4 months I’ve tried a few brands and to be honest I’ve only came across one brand I didn’t like. Of course each brand has their pros and cons but overall I’m extremely impressed with the world of cloth diapers (I’m even going to sew some up myself soon!). Today I have appointed a front runner in my diaper world, a diaper that has all I love wrapped around one little bum. That diaper my friends is a GroVia. Great design patterns, great absorbency, organic cotton and the best part? No bulk! Seriously! Mase can rock his skinnies and they still fit over his diaper bum. Tres exciting. They are so form fitting and simple to adjust a must try for every cloth bum out there! What is your favourite cloth diaper brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment